Who are London Diagnostic?
London Diagnostic is an independent mobile diagnostic company that is able to service all makes of vehicles. This includes passenger vehicles and commercial vans. We use specialist equipment to diagnose faults on your vehicle.
On many occasions we are able to fix the problem at the roadside with resetting, adaptations and programming. Some fault codes generated may require the replacement of failed parts before a dashboard warning light can be extinguished. We use professional diagnostic software available only to Car manufacturers and Dealers to trace and repair faults!
London diagnostics will provide a thorough report for a mechanic or technician of your choice to carry out repair and remedial work. We also offer an “in-house” repair service. Our custom includes; domestic customers as well as a network of garages and traders that use our services to alleviate the costs of purchasing thousands of pounds of equipment or even visiting the Dealership.
You may just want a “Health-Check” on a vehicle you are proposing to purchase. Peace of mind is paramount when purchasing a new vehicle, it is therefore vital to “View the faults that the naked eye cannot see” and even see the cars history of stored faults. Or quite simply your vehicle may have developed a fault and you need one of our technicians to read and diagnose.
Our services include:
· DIAGNOSTIC REPORT & FAULT FINDING
· MOBILE SERVICE- WE COME TO YOU- mechanical and electrical work undertaken
· SERVICING AND REPAIRS
· DASH WARNING LIGHT RESETS (Engine Management, Airbag, ABS, etc)
· SERVICE LIGHT RESET
· KEY CODING (many vehicles)
· PROGRAMMING, ADAPTATIONS AND CODING OF ELECTRONIC MODULES (BMW SMG PUMPS, AIRBAG MODULES, SEMI AUTOMATIC GEARBOX AND CLUTCHES ETC)
· DIESEL INJECTOR AND PUMP CODING
· ELECTRONIC PARKING BRAKES OPENED/ CLOSED FOR BRAKE PAD CHANGES
· INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR
· AIRBAG MODULE “CRASH-DATA” CLEARED- Airbags and dashboards replacing
· RIDE HEIGHT SUSPENSION CALLIBRATION (RANGE ROVER AND BMW X5 etc)
· ACTUATION TESTS
· ECU REMAPPING- POWER MAPS FOR UNLOCKING MORE BHP, TORQUE AND BETTER FUEL ECONOMY
· DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) REMOVAL AND REGENERATION
· VIDEO IN MOTION UNLOCKED
· RETRO FITTING LIGHTS, STEREO, SAT NAV
· ELECTRICAL FAULT FINDING
· MODULE, ECU, ABS PUMP, POWERSTEERING PUMP AND DVD UNIT REPAIRS
· AND MUCH MORE –PLEASE ENQUIRE
ECU REMAPPING/ DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) REMOVAL
London Diagnostic offers a specialist ECU remapping service on all cars, vans and trucks. We adjust the calibration of your ECU to make the vehicle efficient, increase BHP power output, torque and fuel economy on all types of petrol and diesel engines.
We use the very latest techniques and equipment to make it simple to have your car engine tuned, reliability is never compromised and nearly all cars can be done without being traceable via software. If for any reason you require your original file to be re-installed in the future, take advantage of having your original file saved on a USB memory stick and uploaded whenever desired.
Most vehicles manufactured before 2010 can be remapped and tuned whilst you wait!! Newer vehicles will require the engine control unit to be removed and programmed directly on the bench.
London Diagnostic provides solutions that will meet and exceed your requirements in the evolving world of engine management. View the table to see power upgrades available.
· Power upgrades (BHP and torque)
· Economy upgrade (MPG consumption)
· Diesel Particulate Filter removal and software recalibrated
· EGR valve removal
· Speed limiter removal cars and commercial vehicles.
Contact us page
We provide a mobile service and tend to visit 90% of our customers at their convenience. This may be at your home address, garage or roadside. The other 10% of our clientele visit us at our workshop. If you wish to visit our workshop we are able to offer a 10% discount on many services!!!
Mobile: 07904 371 888
Phone: 0845 309 6441
Fax: 0845 309 6442
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (create this email address)
REAR OF 36 WOODFORD AVENUE